Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment to allow time for paperwork. You can also download the initial paperwork on the right.
Please provide us with the following information:
– prescription from your physician
– insurance card
– valid photo ID
– list of medications you are currently taking
After the administrative procedure, you will be seen by the physical therapist.
In order to establish knowledge about your status, the therapist will ask you the following:
– your medical history (chronic illnesses, surgeries, accidents, etc.)
– the current problem you are experiencing
– pain level (when is it more intense)
– how is your condition affecting your everyday life and activates
– what tests were performed for your condition and if you are currently taking any medication
– what are your expectations from your therapy
The therapist may perform the following actions in order to evaluate you:
– touch around the affected area to check for swelling, tenderness, inflammation, etc.
– move your joints around to determine the range of motion restriction of your movements
– check the muscles strength and nerve communication
– postural assessment